Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Three Things I Have Learned in Web2.0

Ideas are running rampant! What are three things I have learned in the past three days in regards to Web2.0?

I guess I'd have to say:
1.) There is sooooo much more out there for us to use as far as how to connect to students and getting students to connect with others using technology.
2.) There are options out there to enhance (but not replace) traditional learning techniques.
3.) I can see how people can get addicted to all the tools, but it tends to give me a headache (information overload!!!!)

What would I still like to learn about? Digital Storytelling; how to effectively use a wiki (still struggeling with that one); how to explain all of this to others who may not be as schooled in using technology in the classroom.

Can these questions be addressed in this workshop? Maybe/maybe not. However, I am the type of person who tends to NOT jump in with both feet... let me "process" the information and the answers will come to me.

No comments: